The Portkeys BM5 III WR is a lightweight, rugged 5.5-inch Wide Color Gamut on-camera monitor with 2,200nits of brightness, HDMI/SDI video inputs, one SDI output with HDMI cross-conversion and wired/wireless camera control capabilities.
- 5.5-inch, 10-bit panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and a 1000:1 contrast ratio.
- Daylight-viewable with a maximum brightness of 2,200nits.
- 1 x 3G-SDI input, 1 x HDMI input, 1 x 3G-SDI output with cross-conversion.
- Professional monitoring tools: Waveform, Vectorscope, Peaking, ARRI False Color.
- 3D LUT monitoring and 3D LUT SDI output capabilities.
- RED Approved: wireless camera control for the RED Komodo and V-RAPTOR.
- Wireless camera control for most Sony and Blackmagic Design cameras.
- Wired camera control for Sony, Canon, Panasonic, BMD, and ZCAM E2.
- TILTA Nucleus N/M wireless follow focus wired control.
- Built-in Sony NP-F style battery plate.
- 4-pin 7.4V-24V power input for external power (D-Tap cable included).
- Lightweight and rugged aluminum housing: only 376g/13.2oz.